Sunday, March 2, 2008

Goodbye Fence!

Well as many of you know, or have probably heard this year has been the year of storms for us. It seems like as soon as one storm leaves another rolls in. This past week has been great though. The weather was a little warmer and all of us were excited to get a little glimpse of spring. Well, last night yet another storm rolled in. The snow was not so bad, but the wind was. Our fence has taken a beating with every storm, but last night could just not hold up to another one. Hey Chris is always wanting a project to do on the weekend. Looks like he has another one already.

Goodbye Fence!


9 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

That sucks!! The wind was crazy last night....I am ready for warmth!

amy said...

That sucks! I heard it was nuts at your house last night and I thought it was bad down here. The wind is still crazy!

Jess Perry said...

That stinks...I am so sorry. The wind has been crazy strong lately though.

cathol said...

I have never seen wind like that before. Steve said it was 70 mph at Traverse. I was walking into stake conference and I couldn't even take more than 2 steps without having to plant my feet into the ground for dear life, I thought I was going to get blown away!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Oh that sucks. I didn't know that happened. I'm sure Kelly will help if Chris needs any.

Lani said...

No way!! How awful! Our power was out that night and I was considering taking up shelter at your house, but I'll bet your power was out too.

Julie G. said...

No fun! I swear your neighborhood should just include fence fixing in your HOA fees since it gets a little windy there! Poor Chris I am sure that is his idea of a fun weekend.

Unknown said...

HOLY SNOW!!! The wind has been out of control lately!

Megan said...

That sucks! I hate when crap like that happens to your house. Just one more thing to fix.