Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chase got Tagged!

I was tagged by cousin Noah, so I have to tell you fun facts about me! My Mommy and Daddy could tell you TONS of things that they love about me, but I will tell you what I love to do.
  • I love rolling around the floor with my mommy and daddy and tackling them. It makes me giggle tons! I really love to get anyone who lays on the floor....so watch out! :)
  • I love reading books! My favorite books are the touch and feel books, I could just sit forever and look through them, but it is always more fun when someone reads them to me.
  • I love when my Daddy comes home from work. It is fun hanging out with mommy, but I get so excited to see my daddy. Right when I hear his voice I start to clap and try to get to him as fast as I can. Sometimes the dog tries to fight for Daddy's attention too, but little does he know I have a special place in Daddy's heart and get my own special time with him everyday.
  • I love to dance, dance, dance! If I hear my Daddy playing the piano or hear music from my favorite show the Backyardigans I get my little baby groove on!
  • I love to stand and walk where ever I can. Where I cannot walk I crawl like lightening, and I am pretty dang fast if I do say so myself. I like to get into everything so my mom has to Chase me down everywhere I go now. It is just sad because sometime I bang my fingers in the drawers and the cabinets I open....When will I learn!
  • I love bath time! As soon as I hear the bathwater running I get excited and go stand by the bathtub. Once I get in there I splish splash and put my head under the water.
  • I love my blue blanket that Aunt Melissa got me. When I am tired I snuggle my face into it because it is so soft and cuddly! (Mommy and Daddy are so happy with how easy I go to bed....I just want them to lay me down so I can get some rest!)
  • And of course my Mommy and Daddy think I am just the custest little guy to ever walk, (well crawl) on this earth. I make them laugh so much. They love my big eyes, and my chubby little body. The love my smile, and spend lots of time trying to make me laugh. I just get so excited all the time and jump up and down tons and I am just so happy that I do not have to share them yet.

4 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Chase is a computer nerd!!

Sara said...

I do have to say I was a little confused thinking this tag was about you! I thought rolling around on the floor wasn't your style!!! Cute tag!! Chase is a cutie!

Sara said...

Hey I am going private so I need your email address so I can invite you!

Shelley said...

SO BIG! Thanks for posting! Is he really starting to walk! Dang,...child prodigy! :) We can't wait to see him again!