Friday, March 7, 2008

Into Everything!

Well Chase is almost 9 months old and into everything.... He walks along the tables, couches, chairs, and with his little toy and where he cannot walk he crawls! He is very fast and it is so cute to see him on the go! He has the most contagious little giggle and Chris and I cannot get enough if those big eyes and cute little smile. He seems like he is trying to figure out words and mimics you as you talk. I think it is so funny, and you almost wonder what he thinks he is doing. He is getting big so fast and is becoming a little man....Here are a few pics of the last week and a half!
As usual getting into everthing! Drawers, cabinets, etc...And he always has to pull the towels off the oven! Arrghhh! Oh well....I guess welcome to baby world!
He loves to crawl under the table and then peek over the chair...He let's out his little scream to make sure you are paying attention to him!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Don't worry, getting into things is probably the phase that seems to last the longest. Adelaide is nearly two and a half and still gets into everything!

amy said...

I agree with Meghan! It will never end, so all I can say is TRY to get use to it(try being the key word).

Sara said...

Are you kidding look at those eyes!! He could do whatever he wants!!

Unknown said...

What a handsome guy if he were here he could do whatever he wanted to. But of course that what grandma's house is for. I am so thankful for the blog site so I can just get a few into his life...

Unknown said...

He is growing up too fast! He is such a smart lil guy too. I love those big eyes! How are you guys by the way?

Robin D said...

Kalli does the same thing and always pull the towels off the oven. It drives me crazy but it's not going to stop anytime soon. He is such a cutie and I want to see a video of his cute belly laugh!

Lani said...

Slow down little guy!! :-) He's a mover and a shaker. I'm a little anxious for Payton to be crawling, but then I think about all the chasing around and I'm just enjoying the immobility while it lasts. :-)