Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday!

We had a great Easter Sunday! It started as a nice relaxing morning as a family, and then we headed to church, and then over to Carolyn's for Easter Dinner! We had a great time and always love being together as a family! Here are some pics of the day! I am sure that I will post way too many, but I just can't help myself!
Chase is one playful kid, and was so excited all morning long! It was like he knew it was a fun holiday. He kept going to the chair and cracking up at the moves he was making. Then it was time to play with Chris. All play....All Boy!

Here is Chase getting his Easter Basket! The best part was the egg that he continued to shake to hear the candy inside of it....Then he was off to something else!


Off to Church we go! I have to I just think he was the cutest little guy ever in his Easter Outfit




Check out the slide show below with more Easter Pics below!

9 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

I love the little golfer man... lets get him in lessons!

Jeff & Melissa said...

I love the little golfer man... lets get him in lessons!

Lani said...

Love the Easter outfit and pics! He looks so handsome!

Chari said...

Awe so cute! I can't wait to have a little one to do easter with!

amy said...

I love the picture of Chase looking over the chair. Kids have the best posture too! We need to take some lessons from them!

Megan said...

Never too many pictures. I love Easter!

Julie G. said...

Love his easter outfit. So cute, as always.

tatum said...

k your boy is a ham, what cute expressions. we need to get together, call me this week, ps, cute clothes for chase!

Sara said...

I saw him through the crowd on Sunday... LOVE the outfit...esp the hat! What a cutie!