Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daddy is so proud!

So when Chris came home today I showed him how well Chase was standing. Chris had me take a video and put it on the blog and said, "I could not be a more proud Dad..." Needless to say, Chris is impressed by Chase's new interest in standing on his own....ALL THE TIME! He was even more proud when he saw Chase take one step. (And so was I....Another proud Mommy Moment) He stated, "Jen he is totally going to be walking in a week." In which I replied, "It will take him awhile to really figure it out and get his balance. Then he got really serious and said, "Jennifer he totally is...." I know he is serious when he calls me Jennifer, but I think this is just one of those times that I will be right!
There are many of those! :)

6 comments:

Lani said...

That is GREAT!! He looks like he's really sturdy. What a tough guy. I also love it that Chris called you "Jennifer" and that's how you know he's really serious. That's cute.

Unknown said...

I love this at least I can see the little man do fun things .. Give him a great big kiss for me!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jeff & Melissa said...

I can attest after babysitting him tonight that he is Mr. Independent! He gets so excited when he is standing....it is funny how he knows he is making big accomplishments. What a cute kiddo!

amy said...

I love that he claps when he realizes he is standing on his own. Cute kid!

N&WOdom said...

jenn that is so awesome! i am so happy that i get to come visit you! you are amazing!! cant wait to see him walk!!!!!

Lula. said...

That is so cute. I love his claps, and his outfit is darling.