Sunday, March 30, 2008

7 Steps....He is on is way!

Chase has been taking a few steps here and there on his own, but today he took a total of 7 in a row! I know we are cheesy and so proud of our little guy and have to admit a little scared of what he may get into, because he is into so much already! It will take him awhile to really get it down, but I know both our families will appreciate this little blog of him taking these first steps into his walking stage of life...so here you go! Try not to focus on the mom with bad posture and also the Christmas pajamas at the end of March! (Hey I have to get what wear out of those I can!)

12 comments:

amy said...

How exciting! Just yesterday he would only do 1 or 2 steps. It's crazy how fast they just figure it out. Good job Chase!

Chari said...

I'm so proud! What a neat milestone in his life!

tatum said...

isn't that so cool. it's way exciting, what a stinkin cutie pants. but our right, get ready for him to be faster at tearing your house apart. call me and we'll come hang out with you. we should do a game night or something. thanks for inspiring me to be a better blogger. i am using you and amy for ideas. (wink)

The Morgan Family! said...

Im so proud of him!!Hes getting big way to fast!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Our little baby is growing up so fast!! Like I have said 1000 times before... he is so advanced!
And you forgot to mention he said his first word on saturday.... BABY!!

Cameron Family said...

You are such a dork! Ha, Ha!

Lani said...

That's so cool! And so exciting too. Again, he's just a little stud!

Unknown said...

Ok now we need another baby he is growing way to fast and I have missed so much,,,,, get busy,,,

Sara said...

WAlking?!!! So crazy! By the way... I am going to miss you guys in Primary! So sad! Now when will we see each other? Walking is on for sure now! Except... exactly "where did spring go?" It was so nice,now not so much!! SUCKY!

Shelley said...

Holy Schmoly! What happened to our little babies?!! Way to go Chase!

Robin D said...

I can't believe he's walking already...that's crazy! He is such a cutie...watch out here comes trouble!

Jess Perry said...

What a big boy...I can't believe he is big enough to be walking. Now life changes for you forever...but it is so much fun!!