Monday, March 17, 2008

Daddy Time= Tickle Time!

Chris was gone all last week for work! Chase and I missed him lots. It was interesting because the few days that Chris was gone Chase would wake up in the middle of the night and since he has been home....not a peep! Weird! It was so cute when he got home, because he just wanted to spend lots of time with Chase. I have to say that I loved both of their reations when Chris got out of the car....nothing can melt a moms heart like the two men in her lives and this was a picture perfect moment for me. We missed Chris tons, but are glad that he is home safe and sound. Chase even got a little gift from Daddy from his trip! What a lucky little guy!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU THIS MAKE ME :-)!!!!!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is such a happy little guy!

Terry said...

Cute! Katie and Ryan loved it and wanted to keep watching "the baby" over and over.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok so that is so fun...ilove it...Boston loves the tickle game as well...we need to get these little boys together

Chari said...

Okay how freakin cute is that? Melts my heart too :)

cathol said...

yeah, Steve will be doing that here shortly for work too. Glad you made it. So precious when Daddy misses his baby, love it!

amy said...

Very cute! Happy kid.

Lani said...

I love it when you can get them laughing this hard. So cute!!

Sara said...

So sweet! I loved his vest one Sunday!! What a little ladies man!

P.s. are you guys released?

Cameron Family said...

Yes we are! Kinda sad when it happens, but I am glad to be able to start going to classes. I guess the new people have not been called so we will be teaching a few more weeks. :)

Opp Family said...

I love baby's laughter!

Shelley said...

Adorable! Priceless! Melts your hearts huh?! I love seeing Brad and Noah interact too. :)