Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today Chris and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary! It seems just like yesterday we were dating, and married, and now we have our little family! I have to admit this has been the best three years of my life...it has not been without the usual trials and experiences that come with any relationship and marriage, but I can honestly say I cannot imagine my life without my sweet husband! The past three years have been great, we have been able to spend so much time together and travel, and just have fun, but the greatest experience has been that of having our little one, and starting our family! I have never felt so complete in having these 2 special guys in my life, and it has all come through our marriage! There are so many things that I could say about what a great guy Chris is...He is a great husband and it has been so fun to see him as a new Daddy. It seems that Chase and the dog get a lot more cuddle time than myself, but I would not change it for the world! He is such a hard worker and does all he can to make sure that we are provided for and have the things that we need. He is always planning ahead for our future, and has such an eternal perspective on what is really important. He is helped me become a better person, and I like to think that I have done the same for him! I am so grateful for the past three years that we have been together and look forward to an eternity of laughs (even though he thinks I do not think he is funny) and tons more experiences that we can share together!
Alright enough with the cheesiness!

Just some pics of the big day......How Precious! :)First Anniversary in San Fran!
First Concert Together!

10 comments:

Chari said...

Awe, so cute! Happy Anniversary and I hope there will be many more to come :) You guys are the best!!!

Megan said...

Happy anniversary!

Jeanette said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are a great couple....and do have one cute kid.

Lani said...

Happy anniversary! You two are just GREAT together!

M Occasionally B said...

Congrats on the big #3! Now we need to get Dahlberg married. :)

Ben and Sherrie said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pics...

Jess Perry said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday! You guys are a cute couple and I love all the pics!

amy said...

I am surprised you didn't put your pictures on here I took after you went on your jog..JK! I love you guys together! 3 years...time for another kid :)

Unknown said...

How lucky I am to have the both of you in my family. We are so blessed to have Chris and little Chase. I love the three of you with every fiber in my body. How fast the years go by. I hope you have many more.......

cathol said...

I didn't realize that you guys were married at the same time as us, our 3 year anniversery is in May. You are a great couple!