Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Presidents Day at the Lehi Pool



With Monday being Presidents Day, Chris had off from work. We decided to head over to the Lehi pool and enjoy a little swim time as a family. It was lots of fun! Chase loves water and loved the pool! It was perfect and I have to say that I was very impressed with the Lehi pool. There were lots of slides and it is a perfect activity for babies and kids. Chris and I both decided that we had to go down the slide and that we were going to take Chase down the big one, but with it being so dark decided not too. I have to admit it was kind of embarrasing standing in line with a bunch of 8 year olds, but the slide itself was fun. Chris took Chase down the baby slide and then we sent him down by himself. Going down with Chris was fun for him, but I do not think that he liked going down by himself very much. We had lots of fun and will go there more often during the alst of these winter months. The funniest part of the whole day was when they cleared the pool because of a poo incident. I did not see anything, but it was pretty funny watching the people with nets in the pool looking for what may have been a floater. After that incident they closed the pool for an hour so we headed home.
I liked how they took care of that situation, and responded very quickly to a mom saying her kid had a little accident.

Chris and Chase
The Johnny Jumper at the pool. Chase loved it....his two favorite things combined!Chris bringing Chase down the slideMommy and Chase

10 comments:

Traciannee said...

Looks like you all had a great time. That Pool is a great pool with tons of activities. We should have a little kids play date there one time.

Chari said...

How fun! I'll go with you and Chase to the pool anytime :) What a fun family activity!

Murray Family said...

Oh wow, they must have a lot of pooping incidents there! Because we had tried to go last week and it was closed bc of that. It is a way fun pool and the water is so warm! Thankfully we ended up being able to go on Saturday. Your pictures are great. Looks like you all had a fun time!

Megan said...

I have been wanting to go there for so long! Your pictures make me want to go asap. It looks like so much fun!

amy said...

Rylee saw the pictures and totally wants to go. Looks like it was a fun time!

Lani said...

Yikes. Looks like everyone wants to go. I guess we will have to have a play date there sometime.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Good Times... sign me up for the next event!

Unknown said...

Chase needs to come to see his grandma coates, we have warm weather and warm water most of the time.. So all my Ut girls come to the south.......

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! So fun! I want to go! Fill me in on the details!

Chante said...

How fun that they had little jumpers in the water for the babies! I need to find a place like that!