Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Least Favorites!

Well, as many of you know Chris and I love American Idol. The love of this show probably came before we even started dating and he would come to our house and watch it with us every week. We are big critics and as far as I am concerned I should be filling in for Paula as a judge since all she does is comment on the way they look. I know it is so silly and sometimes the show just drives us crazy, but we cannot get away from it we are addicted.... I mean one of my favorite female singers came from American Idol. (A little shout out for Carrie Underwood) So after watching the top 24 perform I thought I would let everyone know who I feel should be voted off. I have some favorites as well, but at the beginning just find it easier to say my bottom two. For those of you who are Idol fans, let me know what you think this year!
I just do not ilke this girl! I was shocked at the judges responses when they stated that they loved her. I have not loved her since the auditions and hope that she goes home. I would not buy a CD from her ever.....Just not my style!

I just did not like her performance at all and agreed with the judges that it was just not good enough....

What can I say...I just don't like him and really I have not liked him from his first audition. To make it fair, I did fall asleep and did not see all of the boys, but I havea feeling he would still be in my bottom two.

Once again I just am not a big fan...There are others that I would much rather here.

4 comments:

amy said...

You got rid of 2 of your 4! I had such a good feeling that "rock star girl" was going to be gone when they called her up and then it was all ruined. Next week!

Rachel and Kelly said...

Okay. I agree with you on the girls but I like the two boys that you don't like. I do not like Garrett. I think that is his name with the really big 80's hair. I also don't like the guy that wore the super tight pants and sang Elvis.

Cameron Family said...

i agree Rach...I do not like Garrett either and probably would have had him in my bottom two if I had not fallen asleep...I dont know what it was about my my bottom 2 though. I just have not liked them since their auditions. :)

Harris Family said...

You are preety good Jen! I would absolutely agree with you.