Monday, February 11, 2008

Jory's Wedding!

This weekend our good friends Jory and Anna got married. I wish I had some pics to post of the happy couple, but instead I got a lot of pics of other happy couples and long life friends. They were a cute couple though and I am so glad that Jory found a girl that is SO perfect for him!
What can I say...we can never get enough pictures of all of us!

I just had to add a few videos of Chase from this last week....I know that CC (Grami Cami) and Grandma Coates will love it!

Here is our little dancin man in the first video! He loves music and really loves when Chris plays the panio. I don't know who taught him to dance with these little pelvic thrust, but it makes us laugh! The second video is of Chris feeding Chase. I was not at home, but he was getting him ready for bed and as you can see our little tired man could barely stay awake to finish his dinner....As soon as I got home Chris showed me all the video footage and I just thought it was was the cutest, but hey I am the mom and I think everything is cute!

6 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Fun times... the videos are quite entertaining. Love his "dancing" if that is what the kids call it these days!! LOL

Leah said...

hahaha...I LOVE the dancing...maybe he can teach Nixon his moves!!!

Chari said...

Thanks for letting us hold Chase in our "family" pic :) I have to live vicariously through you guys!

Lani said...

I love videos on blogs!! So cute! Keep 'em coming.

Ben and Sherrie said...

It seems that Chase has quite the moves. I love it!

Jess Perry said...

Fun times! I love wedding and how they bring everyone together!!