Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl "Snow Day" Sunday!

Well as you can see our Super Bowl Sunday started with LOTS of snow. So much snow that they cancelled church. As long as I have lived here that has never happened, so it was crazy when we got the call this morning. Once the news was out it was crazy to see all the men on our street heading out doors and helping each other shovel driveways. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it, I will have to post that tomorrow.

The Superbowl was great! I was very worried that the Patriots would win since they were undefeated...I was really cheering for the Giants and to my great suprise....THEY PULLED IT OFF! I could not be happier! It was a great Super Bowl and I did not shed tears this time like I did after the Giants beat the Packers in the play offs! ( Too many people here, did not want to mkae a fool of myself.) What a great day it must have been for Archie Manning with both his boys winning the Super Bowl back to back, and getting the MVP award! Loved every minute of it! This year we had a pary with some people from Chris work! It was LOTS of fun and we had lots of food. My favorite of course were the wings....I think I had a little too many of those. Here are some pics from our little Super Bowl party!
Loading up our plates before heading down stairs.

Watching the game and the kids. :)
Tyler came prepared to watch the game and loved every minute of it.
Chase enjoyed the game too!

3 comments:

Terry said...

I loved the outcome of the game! I'm from CT which is closer to Boston but I CAN'T STAND the Patriots!! Way to go Eli!!! Sounds like you all had fun and the kids look so cute and ready to watch the game with everyone.

Tate Family said...

OUCH! Uh, where was our invite, that's cool

M Occasionally B said...

I was so glad the Giants won as well. GO GIANTS!!!!