Thursday, February 7, 2008

8 Months Old!


Chase is 8 months old today! I can hardly believe how fast time has flown, and how he has grown. He is the cutest little guy and has the best little personality. Chris and I have so much fun with him and just laugh at all the little things that he does. Latley he has started this little scream...I can usually lay him down in his bed for both naps and bed time and he goes to bed no problem. Well...when he wakes up he usually will just sit in his crib and play, but if it has been to long he lets you know with this new scream. I have to say the first time I walked into the room to this schrilling scream, I looked at him and started laughing, in which he started laughing to. Now, I am not sure if he is doing it because I laughed or just to get my attention. Probably all of the above. He is getting everywhere he needs to and is very fast on his knees. I think it is so cute because Chris and I will walk into the room and he just follows along. He knows where everything is at, and he gets where he wants. He pulls himself up on everything....Chairs, couches, legs, you name it he is going to pull himself up and is very fast. I have to admit my favorite thing in the morning is walking into his room and seeing him standing there with his cute little smile just waiting for me to get him, it just melts my heart.
Always on the move and standing wherever and whenever he canI just love his eyes in this picWith what little hair he has...check out his spikey do!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ! How time flies it seems he was just born and I was stranded on a runway waiting to get there, How thankful I am he is in our lives. We are so blessed. New babies keep them comming....

Murray Family said...

What a cutie and what beautiful eyes. I LOVE that hat!! I can't believe he's already 8 months!

amy said...

Chase's eyes look green in the 3rd picture. He's cute!

Chari said...

Oh so cute! I just love this kid :) I think I could steal him :)

Lauren said...

He is so cute, and his eyes are so pretty.

Sara said...

WOw! He is so cute and getting BIG!! We are even in Primary together now and I still feel like I never see him!! Maybe because he is so good and sleeps through most of it! Lucky!! Walking time is soon arriving I think!... a little wishful probably!!! But I am excited!!

Lani said...

Just think back onto pregnant days. Yuck! Hard to believe that was 8 months ago. What a little stud!