Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 Months Old

Chase turned 10 months old today! All I have to say is my baby is not a baby anymore. He seems more like a toddler the way he acts, and gets around now. Kinda sad! But hey he is still my baby boy and I love him to death! He is getting around more and more and has taken a total of 19 steps...I know it is pathetic how we count them, but it is so cute to see him walk around with that little body and those little legs. He loves to blabber all day long. The main words would have to be.....

*ba, ba, ba: translation- Bottle, boobers, Baby....At least anytime he sees any of those that is what he says
*hu-buh-buh: translation- I just really think he likes the sounds of this one. Usually when he is taking a bath he will spit this one out.
*ma ma: translation- He has only really said this a couple of times, but I love to hear it and usually am working on him saying this

Alot of times when the music is playing now he will do this thing where he is just making funny sounds. I really think that he thinks he is singing, and it is so cute. Anytime we are in the car you are sure to hear this cute little sound. He pretty much will eat anything, other than yogurt. His favorite foods lately though have been peaches, pears, strawberries, cheese potatoes, and fettuccine Alfredo. I mean really he eats anything, but if he sees you pull this out he gets real excited. He currently has 7 teeth and another one is cutting through right now, although it has not popped up yet. He is just a cutie and makes a laugh everyday. He is a great baby, and I have been very blessed! He is always making the funniest noises and sounds and loves to just be with people. I look forward to the next few months to see what is in store. He is into so much already, and I know he will only get more curious!
Here are just a few pics from this last month! I have a cute one of him taking all the toilet paper off the roll in the bathroom, but do not have my camera so will have to post that another time

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow !!!! How time flies, It was just yesterday he was born, how thankful I am that he is in my life . Thank you for my grandson...

Robin D said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I remember reading your blog about one of his firsts doctor visits. Time goes by way to fast. He's so cute and sounds like he has quite the personality! And Happy late Anniversary to you and Chris!

Robin D said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I remember reading your blog about one of his firsts doctor visits. Time goes by way to fast. He's so cute and sounds like he has quite the personality! And Happy late Anniversary to you and Chris!

tatum said...

i can't believe it, he is almost 1!!!! i loved that video you put on there of his walking, how did you do that? how did u upload it? what are you doing this week, can we get together? and i love, love the anniversary post. you guys are so cute together and i can tell you love each other a lot. i love reading the stories, keep them coming.