Thursday, April 10, 2008

Card Club is Back!

Last night our Card Club was back up and running. The last few months have been a little crazy and we have not been able to get together, but last night we were able to meet again! I really had forgotten how much I missed it. We had so much fun and had a lot of talking to catch up on! Hey we are girls what do you expect! This time we had thankyou cards from last month and recipe cards! They were all so cute! I always love when I look in my recipe box and see cute recipe cards, and I just love new recipes! Here are some of the cards from the evening. I would post them all if I could because they are so cute, but here are a few to show you how creative everyone in our group is!
Thanks Lauren for hosting! I loved the Black Bean Soup....it was so YUMMY! :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I had so much fun last night too. I forgot how much fun it is to just talk with everyone! Hey here is my email address, if you could give it to Melissa, I need to look at her blog, skatelayne@hotmail.com

Jess Perry said...

How fun! You are apart of so many funn little groups!

amy said...

You better be glad you posted one of mine on here or I would have been so offended!

Cameron Family said...

Ha, ha! I really was going to post most, but then did not upload all. I loved them all!I even made Katie's parmisean chicken tonight. It was so YUMMY!

nalani said...

I'm so glad to see one of my cards made the cut! Last night was super fun---I've totally missed seeing everyone the last couple of months!