Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

Well...Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks!

For the past few weeks, every chance Chase get he does this little move. He will be crawling or walking around and then he will just get in this fun little yoga position and start laughing. I probably have over 15 pics just of this move since he does it so much ...so I had to share!
This past weekend Chase has been pretty grumpy. I think it was a combination of a little cold and a molar coming in. I decided to take him home from church a little early because he was in major need of a nap. I laid him down when I got home and then went to go and get some Tylenol and by the time I came back in he was out...with hit feet up! I thought it was the cutest! He loves his nap time!

After Chase woke up from his nap we gave him an Otter Pop and he LOVED IT!

Chase loves to play the piano with Chris every chance he gets. I always love that he makes noises while playing. It makes me think he is singing.

6 comments:

Traciannee said...

You just gotta love that Otter pop face. Just darling!

tatum said...

that popsicle face it the funniest, i love it. what a ham. we need him to come have a playdate with ethan, he likes my house.

amy said...

Those are funny pictures. I love his gut in the picture of him eating the otter pop. Cute kid!

Jess Perry said...

Love the pic of him in the crib with his leg on the wall. What a cutie!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

He has a budha belly in the otter pop shot... too funny!

Lani said...

That napping picture is darling. And his big ole' gut in the otter pop is awesome. Like fater, like son on that one? :-)