Friday, April 25, 2008

Cutest Baby Contest


A few weeks ago I went to the Baby Expo in South Town and entered Chase in the Baby contest. I had no idea when we went there was even a contest, but Bounce Photography (which is a great photographer) was taking the photos and you would get a 9x9 just by entering your child in. So I said what the heck....let's get a 9 month pic of you! I have to admit the pics were SO cute! I would have posted them on the site already, but do not have hard copies that I can scan in yet, and was not able to copy and paste the pics from the website! Today we just found out that he was one of there winners though! Here is a pic that I was able to copy from the site! Just another proud Mommy moment that I thought I would share!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

That is great. What do you win?? I do have to say that Chase is one cute baby. I love his smile .....also you always have him dressed so dang cute! You have every right to be a proud mom!

Chari said...

I knew he whould win! Aren't you such a proud momma? Congrats to Chase for being such a cutie :)

Julie G. said...

You should be proud. He really is one of the cutest baby's and so smiley. Congrats.

amy said...

That outfit is very cute! And of course Chase is too. You will have to make sure and tell me the prize you get when it comes.

Lani said...

Congrats to Chase on being a big winner!

Opp Family said...

How exciting - I bet you were happy to get that news!