Friday, November 30, 2007

5 months, 4 weeks old

I have not been as good as I should of posting pics of Chase latley. The past few weeks have been crazy and I have to admit I have not been as great at taking pics! So I apoligize to my mom for not keeping up to date and hope to do better in the future! I have had a few request to get some pictures of his cute little teeth, and with the help of Amy and Char we finally did it! (Thanks Guys, I left it in your capable hands and you did a GREAT job!)
Chase is getting cuter and bigger everyday! He just has the cutest personality and is such a little flirt. I think he is working on cutting another tooth right now. He is such a good baby that when those last 2 came I had no idea he was even teething because he was just as happy as he always is, but he has been a little more fussy latley. Plus the drool that looks like puddles gives you a good idea that he is getting ready to cut another one. He loves sitting all the times and wants to be doing whatever you are doing. The remote control and cell phone are much more interesting toys then the ones that he has. He is one bouncyboy as well.....It does not matter if he is sitting or standing he likes to bounce. I told Melissa and Amy the other day that he was part Tigger and part Chase with all he bounce he has in him! He loves to talk and hear his own voice every chance that he gets.....I know he is sounding more and more like me with all I am saying! I causght some cute footage below of him in his Johnny Jumper. I ran to the bathroom and when I came back he was asleep! All that bouncing can tire one out! He uses a sippy cup now, and has it down pretty good and always wants to drink out of a cup when we are at dinner. I usually get a little water for him when we go. It is so cute when he sucks it in through the straw because I don't think he realizes that he is doing it!

My what big eyes you have....My what big teeth you have!

All tht jumping tires me out!

7 comments:

amy said...

Oh my gosh-I LOVE that picture of him sleeping! So cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you I am missing so much it
breaks my heart, I can't wait to see you all. I love all the pic's.

Julia said...

Chase is so cute! I found your blog! How have you been?

Julia

Jeff & Melissa said...

Love him!!!!

Jess Perry said...

Love, love, love the picture of Chase sleeping in his jumping seat. That is the best!

Lani said...

I love the pic of him sleeping in his jumper. So cute!

Chari said...

Chase is too cute, I love that little boy! Look, I can finally comment on your blog :)