Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!
Well we got our tree up last week, and I have to admit....I AM EXCITED! I don't know what it is about putting the tree up, but I could sit for hours and just at stare it. I love the season, I love the decor, and I just love the spirit that Christmas brings to all! I love putting the tree and up and try for to get it as perfect as possible. This year I started working on it and then noticed that I had not taken a box of ornaments out. So I took everything back off the tree and started over....There is an order to perfection! Well, it is not perfect, and I change it everyday, but I do love it!

5 comments:

Traciannee said...

Chris looks so young without any facial hair. Darling family picture and the tree behind you does look perfect. Merry Christmas!

Jess Perry said...

I love the tree! It is so pretty! And you have such a gorgeous little family. And Chase...those eyes and cheeks. I love it!

Robin D said...

You're tree is so pretty! I love having a tree up but I'd rather someone like you come and decorate it! Your family pic looks so cute!

nalani said...

I was telling Missy the other night that I love your tree---I guess I should be telling YOU that! Very cute family picture too.

Lani said...

SUPER cute family pics!! Hopefully that makes it to the Christmas card!