Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chase is 24 Weeks Old!

Sorry mom, about the weekly blogs...I have been a slacker and I know it. Here are a few cute videos of Chase! He is such a cutie and is making some of the funniest noises. Once he knows he can make a noise he continues to make it over and over again. Some are cute, and some are just plain obnoxious. Either way, he likes the sounds that he makes and is learning how he can talk to us and we love it! He loves to sit up every chance that he gets and thinks that he is just a big boy....which he is! He is not petite by any means. He loves to sit up at restaruants now and tries to grab anything in his reach. We let him have water and thinks that is the best!
Anything to make my boy happy!
Enjoy the videos!

6 comments:

amy said...

Doesn't take much for Chris to get him to laugh. Why won't he do that for me? At least I can say I have made him laugh. Face it Jen, we just aren't that funny :(

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is still the freakin cutest thing EVER!!

Terry said...

I love the videos; his laugh is so adorable. He is such a cute little guy! I just want to give him a big hug and kiss!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the videos it makes me feel so close to him, even though I am so far away... He will be here soon Jumping for us ... Have a great turkey day

Jess Perry said...

Fun videos. And happy birthday to you! It is your golden year. What did you do to celebrate?

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok i can't even handle it he is so stinkin cute.... ilove it. we need to get together soon