Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm 30! (This is coming out a little late!)

Well the day has come and past and I turned the big 3-0! It was not as bad as I thought it would be hitting the dreaded 30! This past week as all Thanksgivings, has been a great week of reflection of all the things I have been blessed with in my life and I would not take any of those years back, so all I have to say is being 30 is G-R-E-A-T! (Hey, I still feel like I am 21 and thats all that matters.) This week has been great! A lot of Chris family came into town for Thanksgiving and we were able to visit and eat! My 2 favorite things....

For my birthday we had some family and a few friends over! Chris ordered take out Chineese and we all sat and played the new game Rock Band! This game is addictive and can take up hours of time. I mean heck, it is truly amazing that I even have time to write this blog since our band is touring right now! (He, He!)

All in all it has been a great week! Again I have been so blessed. I have a great husband who goes above and beyond when it comes to taking care of Chase and I! He does the cutest things and makes me smile everyday. He worked hard to make my birthday special yesterday and I appreciate it! The cutest thing he did was a little scavenger hunt to find all my gifts. It was so much funning running around the house looking for the next clue. I look at him and am so amazed everyday that he chose me to be his wife! I am a lucky girl!

My other great love is my little boy! I can honestly say that there is nothing that compares to the way I feel about this little guy! There is something so contagious about his little smile and his sweet giggles. He is such a happy baby and Chris and I could not be happier that he came into our lives this year! Chris is our drummer!Our Chick Band! We Rocked!The Three Amigos!

5 comments:

Lani said...

Looks like a fun party. You deserve it. Hope your birthday was FABULOUS!!

Jess Perry said...

I hope you had a good birthday too! And that you have an awesome year!!

Ben and Sherrie said...

Happy late Birthday, it seems that you guys had a great time. I have a year in a half to go before I am 30 and I am not sure how I feel about that yet.

Jeff & Melissa said...

Fun times... wish i were there, but i know you can have fun with out me. Its hard, but possible!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Fun times... wish i were there, but i know you can have fun with out me. Its hard, but possible!!