Monday, November 12, 2007

What a week!

Chase was 23 weeks old on Friday, I know I usually do my weekly updates, but it was a crazy week for all of us! My brother and sister in law went on a cruise so we had a few of the kids for part of the week. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. They sure do keep you busy that is for sure. We did enjoy having them here with us and a lot of fun and memorable stories to say the least.
Chase is just as cute as ever! I am not sure if I mentioned in previous blogs, but he has now cut 2 teeth. We noticed them coming in 2 days after Halloween. He has been such a good little guy and looks so cute with his new little teeth! It is cute to watch him with them because he will rub his tongue against them and makes the cutest little faces. He wants to do everything that we are doing so bad....It is always wanting to sit up now and attempts crawling, although the only place he goes is backwards. It is a funny site to see, as he pushes himself backwards! I told him it will take a couple of months before he gets that one figured out!

Here are some pics of the week! Making Mini Pizza's

Adam rolling the dough for his mini pizza! He was so cute and he loved it!

We took the kids to the nickelcade one night! Adam was so cute running to all the different games! He loves motorcycles just like his Daddy and had to sit on every motorcycle game there!

Chase and Shelby

5 comments:

nalani said...

You're such a good auntie! I be the kids had so much fun at your house. What did you use for the dough for those little mini pizzas? That's a great idea for the next time I have my nieces and nephews over!

Traciannee said...

That is so cool that Chase has little teeth. We need to see pictures of cute new teethy smiles.

Cameron Family said...

I just took the Rhodes rolls dough and let it rise. So then they all had individual pieces of dough. They loves it and it worked out perfect! We all love pizzas!

Jess Perry said...

I am so glad you found our blog. How are you? Chase is so darling. Can't wait to see you on Monday so we can cheer on Jenni!!

Terry said...

Sounds like you all had lots of fun. Happy Birthday!!!!! Hugs and kisses from all of us.