Monday, December 17, 2007

Lots to Share!

Well, I have a few things I need to post about this past week! If you get bored while reading no worries, I just haven't had time to blog some of our past weeks events. So stay in your seats....here we go!
Chris Work Christmas Party!

This past weekend we had Chris work party. It was a little overnighter in Park City so it was our first night leaving Chase. Everyone kept asking me how I was doing, and I have to admit I was fine....He was in GREAT hands with his Aunt Melissa. We called and checked on him a few times and I know that he was having a great time with all of her fun entertainment that she provides. The party was lots of fun, we stayed up at the Canyons and had dinner, and had a murder mystery dinner. Chris won a giftcard to Nordstrom which got handed over to me so I could not complain. It was a great evening all and all. The next morning Chris got up and went sking and I headed to the outlets with some of the girls.

Josh and Chris taking a Hot Chocolate Break...

Cameron Christmas

Last night we celebrated our Christmas with the Cameron Family. Carolyn and Vic, and Ted, Sara, and the kids came down. We had a nice Christmas dinner and opened gifts with everyone. We will miss them this year at Christmas, but are excited we got to spend sometime together before we head to Florida. We ate, opened gifts, watched Mr. Kruegars Christmas, and of coure played a little Rock Band. The kids were so cute to watch on all the instruments! A good time was had by all!

Adam was so cute! Everytime he ripped off the smallest piece of paper he would run to the trash, so we finally brought a trshbag to him! He got a mud slinger truck to ride he was SO excited he kept saying, "Get it out Ted!"Drew got a slurpee machine. He let us know this is great because they would not have to go to the 7-11 anymore!Pokemon....Couldn't get a better gift for this littl guy!Little Shelby...Lot's of activities to keep her busy!
Colby Cameron
Chase entertained by his little gift!

Chase- 6 Months 1 Week Old

And last but not least here is our weekly update of Chase! He is now 6 Months 1 Week old. Of course I think that he is the cutest thing ever. His 2 bottom teeth have come in pretty well and now he is getting 4 top teeth. It seems like they are coming in so fast and it is so crazy to see. He is really trying to crawl right now and figure put how to be mobile. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Usually he gets caught under the coffee table and starts screaming. I try to tell him if he rolls under there he is going to get stuck, but that may take sometime for him to understand. If he can't scoot where he wants to be he rolls, whatver works.... He is now a tummy sleeper too. Everytime I go into his room to check on him after he goes to bed he is on his tummy! I would put put him back on his back and go back in and he would be on his tummy again. I have to admit I like to sleep that way too! He is full of the cutest noises and seems to make new ones that make us laugh everyday. He had is first overnighter with Aunt Melissa and he did a great job! He has his 6 months appointment today so more updates to come...


5 comments:

amy said...

Are you kidding me that you went to Park City where it was 8 degrees and you wore sandals?? Maybe you need to be using that gift card to Nordstrom for some closed toed church shoes!

Cameron Family said...

no kidding! Actually that is what I am planning!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Cute, Cute... A good wrap up of your week!

Jeanette said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I love the picture of Chase in his denim jacket. He is so dang cute.

Lani said...

I love this pic of Chase. What a handsome guy!