Thursday, December 6, 2007

6 Months Old!

Chase turns 6 months old on Sunday! I can hardly believe that he has been with us for 6 months now! Time goes by way to fast and I love to see the little milestones that he hits everyday! Right now if I had one word to describe Chase it would be DROOL! He is like my own little personal water feature. He has the cutest little personality and is full of smiles and lots of new noises everyday! He is kinda like his mom, he likes to hear himself talk. :) The new one that he has been making the past few days is hearing himself cough, he has this fake little cough and I have to admit it is kinda cute. (He got that one from Chris....)

I AM THAT MOM...
Yep...I am the mom that overreactS and take there baby to the doctor for teething. I always said I would never be the mom who worries over the small things, but I guess sometimes you just can't help it when you care about something so much. Chase is a pretty good baby, not very fussy at all and when his first teeth came in I had no idea because he just isn't a fussy baby. Well this round of teething has changed. On Sunday Chase was very fussy and pulling at his ears all day long so of course the only thing I could assume is that he had in ear infection. Well....I was way off. He is just teething, hence all the drool. He has one top tooth and incisor coming in. When the doctor walked in he said, "This baby is too happy to be sick..." I let him know that he better be prepared to see me lots because it looks like I am going to be that mom. I did get to find out his weight while I was there and was suprised he was only 19lb 5 oz. I was for sure he was going to be over the 20lb mark. We will see where he is it again in a few weeks when I take him in for his 6 month appointment.

Chases favorite things at 6 months right now is reading, bathtime, his Johnny Jumper, and sucking on anything and everything that he can get in his mouth. He loves to make lots of noises and hear himself talk.

My happy little guy!

My little drool bucket!

Chase and his sippy cup! I think he likes a straw a little better, but he really likes to chew on the this if nothing else.

3 comments:

amy said...

I can't believe you didn't put eating as one of his top things to do! I guess that goes with out saying! Cute video of him in the tub, his swimming pool as Rylee likes to call it.

Rachel and Kelly said...

Super cute video. I have to know though, does he totally rip one at the end or is that just the bath making a weird noise.

Unknown said...

I love blogging only beacuse I can keep up with the west ..... I love my chubby Chase