Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Favorite Boys! (17 Weeks Old)

I LOVE MY FEET!

Chase was 17 weeks old yesterday! I feel as if just in the past week he has gotten so big and is fitting in all of his clothes differently. It is always fun to watch a new dad with their babies. Chris is such a great dad and I love to watch them together. Anytime Chris sits down to play the panio I always sit Chase next to him so he can watch him play and he loves it. He bounces up and down and makes lots of Chase noises. Chris will always sit him in his lap and they play together and I just think it is so cute. What I love the most now is watching Chris put Chase to sleep. He uses the Ssshhhing method and it works like a charm. The best part about it is when Chris does get him to sleep and lays him down he dances around the house and wants high fives! I love it and think it is the cutest! What can I say, I have two cute boys!

Chase is just so cute! He loves putting his feet in his mouth, his fingers, and basically anything that is close enough to get in his mouth. He is just one happy baby, and Chris and I could not be happier! He keeps us entertained!Chris and Chase playing the panio!My cute little basketball player! (In a couple of years)

Chases new toy...the excersaucer!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you he is getting so big. I can't wait to see him,,,,,,,

amy said...

Where's the video? One of these days I am going to get a giggle out of him!

Cameron Family said...

I know you will! You have the secret tickle power!

Robin D said...

I didn't know Chris played the piano. Hopefully Chase will follow in his footsteps. He's such a cutie!