Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm in Florida!

From This....

To 85 Degree Weather in Florida!

Chase and I flew into Florida yesterday. I was very nervous to see how Chase was going to react for his very first flight, and he did a great job! He slept the whole first flight until we got into Denver, and then played and slept through part of the flight to Florida! I was so happy and releived that it was such a good experience for us! When we got into Florida, Aunt Jan and Michelle were there waiting to see Chase. Needless to say he has been passed around and loved on since we have been here. Here are a few pics f our first day in Florida...I figure I better post them a little at a time! Picking up Jathan from school today. It was crazy hat day and all the kids had to make a hat at home and bring it in. As you can see Michelle and Mike worked hard making this hat. It was so cute, and he was so excited.


After we picked up Jathan we sat on the river and watched the space shuttle go off!


Waiting for the shuttle to go off!


Meeting up with some old friends!

Grandaddy got Chase a high chair/rocking chair and is determoned to have him it in it.

2 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Looks like fun... Ill see you guys tomorrow night, LATE!

Terry said...

I love the pictures!