Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chase's 4 month apointment

We had Chase's 4 month appointment today! He was a trooper and delt with the shots very well. The doctor had only good things to say about our little guy. He said that he was very healty and strong, you can tell that by his giant rolls on his legs.

Weight- 16lbs 11 oz- 81th Percentile
Height- 26 inches- 85th Percentile
Chases big weigh in.
Waiting for the doctor!
Chase got bored and decided to have a little bit of his bottle while waiting! As you can see, he loves to use his feet!
This does not work as well as I thought...

6 comments:

Traciannee said...

Just darling! What a big, happy boy. I love how he uses his feet. Very flexible.

Unknown said...

I sure wish I could get my legs that high, if I could I would be put in the hospital. but he is getting so big I can't wait only 2 weeks........

Leah said...

He's so cute you guys!

Terry said...

He's adorable!!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

I love this kid.... so fun!

JonandLo said...

He is so chunky! No wonder you are so skinny, he takes all your calories =) You look great. I am still mad you ditched our lunch. What kind of a boss are you...you forget my name and miss our lunch date.