Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trunk or Treat!

Trunk or Treat
2007
After trick or treating Chase was ready to get in his jams and go to bed!

Tonight was Trunk or Treat at the Daytona Beach Ward. It was quite the experience getting ready. I told Jathan that I would do his hair, (he was a vampire). I had a great idea of what I thought I could do and it seems that me and him were not on the same page. I spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom with him going over hair styles that I thought would complete the look he was going for.....No Such Luck! It ended with him pretty much letting me know I was fired. He stayed in the bathroom for about another half hour and continued to work on it, finally he came out with his finished product letting everyone that know that his hair was hideous. It was so funny! Michelle finally went in and dragged him out of the bathroom. Wow....us Coates sure do like the mirrors! Here is some pics of the evening. It was a great time....even if there was not enough food to go around!

Fun at Grandma's in my Johnny Jumper!I am so tired and my mom decides to dress me up like a dog!Josh, Kim, and Jen.....and the little ones!Grandma and ChaseRachel and her little stinker. (Also know as Cameron....what a cute skunk!)Mike, Jathan, and the Grim ReaperChase's first stop for candy! Grandaddy got him a bucket, I think he is hoping that Chase will share his candy with him!

4 comments:

nalani said...

That little doggy outfit is soooo cute! I'm laughing so hard about Jathan's hair. You need to post another picture of him so we can see the final product a little better.

Cameron Family said...

I will....When we got there he ran off and I did not get a good pic. One of our other friends took a pic, so I will get it posted!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Fun, Fun... see you all soon!

Megan said...

I love his costume! Such a cute puppy.