Monday, August 6, 2007

Road Trip!

Chase took his first road trip this weekend! I know Melissa has already posted a lot about this so I will keep it short so I am not too repetitive. We went to Boise to Brad and Shelley's baby blessing! It was so fun to visit everyone and to see Noah and Chase together. Chase was great the whole time and all were impressed by his good behavior! He was great in the car and was very content the whole entire weekend! I could not be happier. It was so fun to spend time with our cousins and to see their families. It is crazy to think that not too long ago we were all kids running around our parents houses causing havoc and now we have our own kids who will do the same. Life goes by so fast. Here are some pics of the weekend! Hope there are not too many duplicates of Melissa's blog. :) Chase and Daddy time before we head off to Idaho!
Noah and Chase meeting. Look at there cute matching shirts!



Noah is not excited about this photo shoot!


Chase loves Mike and Kristi!The girls doing what we do best....talking and eating!



Chase is ready to head home!

2 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

You can post duplicates... Your blog is your blog and my blog is my blog!! Not everyone reads both, so don't worry about being repetitive!!

nalani said...

I'm glad Missy set the record straight on blogs! I love the last picture of him in his carseat---so cute! That's awesome that he was so good on the road trip----maybe we should plan a trip to Vegas or something!