Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mans best friend...so fresh, and so clean, clean!

Shortly after Chris and I got married we got a little dog named Reggie. Even though he was blind he was the cutest little thing. He used to bump into all the walls and chairs and I just loved his little temperment. During the last trimester of my pregnancy he passed away. (I am crying while I write this....WOW!) It was very traumatic for me and I had a really hard time with it. I cannot even belive that I loved a little dog that much. He was just part of the family!
Because I was having such a hard time with it, Chris thought we should get another dog. Some friends of his moms were giving away there little 7 year old dog shitzu. With having a new baby on the way we thought he would be perfect so we would not have to train him. His name is Boobers, and he is a cute little guy. Yeah, I said his name is Boobers...but it is hard to change the name of a 7 years old dog, so we just call him "Da Boobs".

Like I mentioned he is 7 years old so Melissa calls him old man river because of his age and because he is missing a front tooth. When we got him he had the worst hair cut and looked like he may need a bath. With all the craziness latley, it has taken some time to get him to the groomer since we needed to get him update shots, but today was the big day! He finally has been groomed and got a good cleaning! What a cute little dog!
A tribute picture of Reggie!Before

After

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow !! What a different look, are you sure you didn't get another dog :). He is da boobs i miss my western bed partner. My heart is sad for the reg dog.......

amy said...

He looks so different! I do love how his hair hung over his eyes. Maybe you can keep him groomed but let him have bangs. Would that look weird?

Jeff & Melissa said...

LOL... thats funny! I liked him longer, maybe let his hair grow pit and and just trim his tail!!

Bluebird of Happiness said...

Rest in peace, Reggie. My condolences !
Jenny