Friday, August 3, 2007

8 Weeks Old

Chase is 8 weeks old today! I can hardly believe how fast time has flown and how big he is getting already. We are having so much fun seeing his little personality come out each day. He is smiling lots makes the cutest little faces. He really is such a good little guy! He loves to watch Baby Einstein and loves his toy that Grandma Coates got him that plays classical music. If I need to do something I will put those on for him and it usually will give me atleast 10 minutes of time, if not more to get my little task done!

He is getting very long, and has the cutest little fat rolls on his legs! His favorite time is still when it is time to eat and nap time. I weighed him the other day and it looks like he is just about 14 lbs. His 2 month appointment is on Wednesday so I will be able to see exactly what he is!

We were over at a friends house for dinner and I put him in the recliner because I thought it looked so cute! I turned around to grab my camera to take a pic and he was asleep! Looks like I need to get a recliner.

I just think he looks cute in these pic...



Just sitting here pondering!



3 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is getting so BIG!!! Love his chunky little legs...

Unknown said...

I miss him so much it is so hard to belive he is 8 weeks old now it was just born. I know I am missing the little things he is doing.. thanks for the updates..... oh how i love you all

Robin D said...

I love that first pic of him in the recliner! Sooooo cute!