Friday, August 24, 2007

11 Weeks Old- Play Dates!

What everyone has been waiting for....well at least my mom! Chases 11 week update! As you can all see he continues to get bigger and cuter everyday! We have had a busy week with work and some of the little play dates that we had. Really...who are play dates for at this age? The mom or the kids? His first play date was with Lani's sweet little Payton. This kids pretty much both slept the whole time while Lani and I talked. We were able to get one picture in when they woke up though! That was the extent of them playing. We also went and hung out with some people from the ward for swimming. Chase never made it in the pool but I couldn't help but post a picture of how cute he was in his sunglasses just relaxing. This past week Chase has continued to grab at things with both is hands and his feet. The cutest little thing he does is when he is in the bath he tries to grab the rubber ducky with his feet. As soon as he even touches it he gets so excited and starts splashing around. Chris and I both just watch and laugh! He is just so cute and we have so much fun with him! I did learn my lesson this past week thought about spicy food....don't do it! It is not worth the all nighter!
He is all smiles in the mornings!
Playdate with Payton!
He smiles all the time until a camera comes out....What a stinker! I was able to catch this cute pic of him with my phone. He is a cutie!

Play Date at the pool!
Just Chillen!

5 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Love that kid....

amy said...

Cute pictures! I love his little smile. Do you think next weeks post could be " He now sucks his thumb!"

Lani said...

I love that we get weekly updates on little Chase!

Unknown said...

Thanks yes this is what I wait for each week. It makes me happy and sad, I am missing so much. Keep the pic's comming,,,,,,,,

Terry said...

He's quite the little cutie!