Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day

This Memorial Day Chris headed to the motorcycle races, and the boys and I headed over to Aunt Melissa's for a little time in the sun and swimming. The sun was not what we expected. I was thinking it was going to be 80 degree weather and lots of sun. Instead the sun was hidden by the clouds and the wind made it a little cooler than we hoped for. That did not stop us though! Chase was SO excited for the pool and put his float on and jumped in before I even knew it. He pretty much stayed in the pool the WHOLE time. Grant loved it to! We put him in his float and he splashed around and loved every minute....other than when I took him out! What can I say, I have little water babies! It was a great time though and I am excited to have more pool time this summer with the boys! They really are the ones who makes it so much fun!

Me and my Boys!
I looked over Chase had his float on and jumped right in...I guess no time for him getting used to the water!
Grant loved it all too and splashed around.....
After fun in the water it was time to head home....Of course they both fell right asleep!

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

You get sun!!!?? Totally unfair!!