Monday, June 21, 2010

Jackson Hole and Yellowstone

While my parents were in town we decided to get out of town, since I was not laid up with just having a baby. So we packed our bags and headed to WY for a little time in Jackson and Yellowstone! It was a great trip and we were all able to ride together so that made it even more fun! The boys did pretty good on the way up and once we got into town we headed to the Bar J Wranglers for a little dinner show. It was awesome! My dad loved it, and Chase loved it! It was a great start to the weekend. The next day we decided to head to Yellowstone and see some sites. Although I love Yellowstone, I don't know how much Grant loved driving all day! He did pretty good for awhile, but let us know when he was done here and there! So on that note...I don't think I will be driving the kids around Yellow Stone until they are a little older. I guess 2 full days in the car for them was just a little too much!

Mom and Dad at the Dinner Show
Chris and IStarting our day driving through Yellow Stone! (Tetons)
Aunt Melissa and ChaseFamous Old Faithful
My cute boy
The fam...Cannot remember where were at. :)
Lower Falls
Grant loved this spot on Daddys shoulders.
The famous antler pic!
Chase was obsessed with this little guy!
June 18-21 2010

No comments: