Friday, June 11, 2010

3 Year Check Up!

We headed to the doctor this week for Chases third year check up! For some reason I thought we were going to get out of there without having to get shots, but unfortunately the little guy had to get 2! He did so good and as usual the doctor only had good things to say about him. He said he is very bright for his age, and was very impressed that he had potty trained so early! (I just keep thinking I cannot imagine changing a diaper on him...Gross!) He is growing big and strong and I am just so proud of him. My favorite part was that he invited Dr. Wilcox to his birthday! So cute....and as always so friendly! I still cannot believe that he is 3....

Weight: 34.4 lb 77 %tile
Height: 38.75 81.02 %tile

Ry came along with us and was moral support for when the shots came! He did so cute on this little test and this is where they were so impressed because he answered everything and did everything they said. I guess at this age sometimes it is hard to listen and sit still.....(Wait I feel like it is that way at every age!)First time getting blood pressure taken!He is all smiles now, but little does he know the nurses are coming back to stick his legs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate knowing that Peys is getting a shot. I feel so bad watching her chit chat with the doctor while she has no clue what is coming.