Monday, June 7, 2010

Let the Summer Begin!

I am so happy that spring/summer is FINALLY here and that we are able to take advantage of some outside time. We have been taking walks, playing outside, going to the pool, watching thunder storms, having block parties, and just spending time together as a family. I am loving it and just so happy that we can go outside! SO fun! Chase started his little summer pre school today and loves it! He only goes one day a week for 2 hours, but thinks it is just the greatest! Today the learned about the letter I, and talked about INSECTS! I am so happy that he is such a social guy and just loves doing ANYTHING! Grant and I of course ran to WINCO to go take advantage of some deals......and I Have to admit it was great to spend a little one on one time with him! Here are just some pics of our last week!

Chase showing off his Buzz Lightyear TattooLove this pic!
My Little Missionary!

2 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Grants goggle pic cracks me up... too cute!

Megan said...

Your boys are so cute, and getting so big! I'm with you, I'm glad summer is finally here:)