Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rain or Snow....To Niel we Go!

Friday night we hit the Niel Diamond concert and all I can say is.....WOW! I have to admit I am not the biggest Niel fan, but was surprised at all the songs that I actually knew and could even sing along too, so maybe I secretly have always loved his music. We went with Chris brothers, Ted and Ben and Carolyn and Roxane. It was lots of fun and I really have to say I don't know what was more entertaining.....Niel Diamond, The Backup Singers, or all of the oxygen tanks in tow. He put on quite a show and probably has more energy than me at his ripe age of 67! It was a great concert and we had LOTS of fun! Would I do it again.....Heck Yeah!


3 comments:

Chari said...

Isn't it funny how many song of his you really know? I have to admit I know a lot of his songs and think his concert would be fun :)

Sara said...

I think I would also like his concert!! Chase is so cute out in all his snow attire!! I was laughing out the window the other day! He can barely move!

Lula. said...

That would have been such a fun concert...