Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

Well as everyone elses blogs....this is going to be a long post. What a wonderful Christmas season we had. I have to admit I have been dreaming of a White Christmas since I was a little girl and was so excited that I had my first this year. When I wished for it I did not think we would be shoveling snow for an hour to dig cars out, but the magic of it on Christmas morning was just the same. Quite different from the 80 degree weather I grew up with in Florida. Well I will just get to the pics and tell our story of Christmas this year as we go! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve Chris and Ben headed to pick Jenny and Brad up from the airport. They thought it would be a lot of fun to get dressed up for this event.We spent Christmas Eve at our house eating lots of food and catching up. And of course a little Rock Band had to be played.

As you can see Chase loves being on the drums....Singing with Uncle Ben is pretty fun too!Ry and Chase in there Christmas PJ'sChristmas morning we woke up and Chase did his usual routine. Walked over to his chair and wanted to eat breakfast. Once he was done we pointed out all the gifts that Santa had left for him. The biggest hit was his little guitar and of course all the little matchbox cars.We had a nice Christmas breakfast of biscuits and gravy and then got ready to head to Carolyns for the afternoon. Little did we know we would all be outside digging out cars, but hey it is a Christmas memory I will never forget. (Check out Amy's blog for more pics of fun in the snow of Christmas day) It was a great day with the Cameron family and the first Christmas that we all spent together since Chris and I have been married.

Chase and Mommy taking a break from shoveling and making snow angels....ok really we just pushed him in the snow and he landed perfectly. I on the other hand was really making snow angels....Such a kid at heart!One we got to Orem.....Our usual picChase loves hanging out with Uncle BenAlso during the week we took Chase to see Santa. He just sat there and stared and played with Santas beard. I guess it is a lot better than Dads. :)
I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. It has been a great year and we are so grateful for all that we have been blessed with. It seems that this year has brought trials for many with the economic situations that are looming about it, but I am just so grateful for my little family and the support we receive from each other everyday. We look forward to this new year and watching Chase continue to grow and amaze us everyday. He is such a little blessing in our lives and brings lots of smiles and hugs. We are also very excited about the new addition that will be coming to our family and cannot wait for this new little one to get here already. Hey what can I say 9 months goes by very slow, until we get to the end of the year and you loo back at how fast it really went. We wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that this year is full of happiness and joy for all!

22 comments:

JonandLo said...

Hey Jenn, can you give me your address? Or text it to me? 801-735-5733
merry christmas

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post I miss you all so very much......Congrats on the new little one on the way.....

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post I miss you all so very much......Congrats on the new little one on the way.....

The Morgan Family! said...

Im glad you guys had fun!!I wish i could have been there! Its about time you said something on here about you being prego!!!love it!!I cant wait!!

Traciannee said...

Sounds like you had just the most wonderful Christmas ever! Congratulations again on the new addition. Happy New Year!

Lani said...

I can't stop laughing at the picture of Chris and Ben in the airport. Look at everyone's faces just staring at them. Classic! By the way, Merry Christmas. Glad you had such a great one!

amy + jeff said...

Glad you had a merry christmas, and you enjoyed all that snow. Congrats on number two too!

Rachel and Kelly said...

I love the pic of Ben and Chris at the airport. I would have loved to see the reactions they were getting.

Jeanette said...

Congrates on the new one!!! I had no idea. Sounds like you had a greaat holiday. Happy New Year

nalani said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I love that picture of Ben and Chris---too funny!

nalani said...

I forgot to say congrats on the new addition!

M Occasionally B said...

Congrats! When are you due? That is so exciting...what an amazing year!

Terry said...

Sounds like a lovely Christmas. Congrats on the new addition!!!

Michele said...

Wow what a way to let everyone know...I had to read it a couple times. Congratulations!

Ben and Sherrie said...

It was fun seeing you guys and congrats on being pregnant. Email me that diet when you get it. I would love to possibly try it.

tatum said...

very very cute!!!!!! i wish i could have gone with you, my christmas wasn't that fun. =) call me sometime.

Sara said...

Merry Christmas! Wasn't that snow CRAZY?! How are you feeling? How far along again?

We are Family! said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jen! Sorry this is late! Thank you for the beautiful Christmas card!! I never got around to sending them this year. I hear your expecting! YAH!!! Congrats! I LOVE your blog, so cute. You guys look great! : )

Shelley said...

I was waiting for your "big announcement"! I haven't seen it on your blog or myfamily! Congrats! :) Could chase be any cuter in his little plaid Christmas PJ's? Adorable! And I love that Santa,..quirky elf socks and all! :)

Jess Perry said...

I did it Jen...I updated and I am back. Cute pics from Christmas. Glad you had a good one and it was fun to see you and spend a little bit of the new year with you!

Unknown said...

Holy cow! Chase is all grown up! Ok, maybe not grown up, but so big!!

Whitney said...

Chase is so adorable and getting so big. So glad you added me to your blog.