Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it Snow!

Well this weekend the snow has come....I mean I really, I think it has come to stay. Last night we got quite the storm and it has snowed most this morning. Aren't we so lucky? Well once it stopped Chase and I decided to venture out to shovel the back porch, because it never seems to melt on its own. It felt really good to get out, and lets be honest the little bit of exercise it gave me did not hurt as well. The best part of being out there was watching Chase....He loved it! I never grew up around the snow so when I see it coming down my winter plans have always been to stay indoors until it melts. :) Last year was the first year that gave me hope that there were fun activities to do when Chris took me skiing, I still need a lot more practice at that, but hey it gave me hope. So yes Chase, I will do my best to take you out and let you play in this white snow that you love so much! I guess it would be mean to keep both of us prisoners in the house!

I know he did not smile in any of the pics, but I think he was more annoyed that I kept calling his name to take pics, rather than let him just do what he wanted....PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!My little Helper!

5 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

He looks all warm and bundled up!!!

The Morgan Family! said...

I love him hes too cute!!

Traciannee said...

Kids just love the snow. I bet he tried to eat a bit of it too. Venture out with us on fun playing snow days when you don't want to be cooped up inside!

Unknown said...

I remember the snow I am so glad you are getting to see what winter is really like. I miss the snow. Maybe one day I will be there to see the snow...I miss you

Hill said...

I would love to be playing in the snow. Lucky you!