Monday, August 4, 2008

Whirlwind of a week!

Well this past week was fun, and packed with activities, and of course just a little crazy! (That is what happens when the Coates family gets all together) Dana and Jeanette got married this past week so we had lots of family in town. As always it was lots of fun to get together and to see each other and it was a beautiful wedding. Here are a few pics of the big weekend! As always I do not take my camera out and catch all the pics I would like too.

The Happy CoupleThe Luncheon
Ry, Amy, and Jardee Jays (Dad)Ry and ChrisAnother happy couple :)The view from the luncheon....Love it!The reception was at La Caille and that place is just AMAZING! I really wish we would have taken more pics there with how beautiful everything was.....

My cute boys waiting in line at the reception....Thanks to Derek we went in the back way and did not have to wait.
Chris and IChari and Sam with CashMy Dad with Chase and Noah. They were so cute together and even got mistaken a few times for being twins.Kim, Nalani, and NikiThe Saturday after the wedding we decided just to chill and have some family time with a little BBQ in the backyard. It was so nice and so relaxing. My Dad introduced Rylee and Chase to his famous blanker rides that he gave to us when we were kids. Chase was not to sure about it, but Ry loved it and asked for more. It was fun to see that and reminded me of our childhood and all the fun things that my Dad with us. Thanks Grandaddy for a fun time! We loved having you here!The girls just relaxing on the porch in this posed pic. :)Grandaddy and ChaseBlanket Ride Time

On Sunday morning my dad left, so later on in the day we decided to go take a little ride up the canyon to Cascade Springs, and do a little off roading as well. It turned out to be quite the long drive since we were on some rough terrain at times, but was lots of fun for a Sunday afternoon!

Chris and Chase enjoying the little walk.Family PicSistersAunt Melissa and Chase in the back.It was a fun night and we had a great time. We saw a little bit of wildlife and hit the very bumpy trails. We worked in making it up some steep hills and had a great time all and all!

3 comments:

tatum said...

wow, you guys all look so good, i really like those pictures. i tried to call you last week, but it's no wonder i couldn't get a hold of you, sounds crazy busy, well, hope to see you soon.

Sara said...

I thought it looked like a party over there! What a reception... I love that place... so beautiful! So do Your sis Melissa and Tatum look like twins or is it just me?! Oh, I got the girls pictures back and just posted them! Turned out awesome!!! Call me when you want to go walking! I am game!

Lani said...

Fun week with the fam. There's a bunch of cute pics on this post. Cute girls!