Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The BIG Bike Trip!

The guys took there annual bike trip this year! They decided they would do a different route and headed to CO. They hit LOTS of rain, but great scenery as well, and had a good time as usual! Here are just a few pics from the big event that Chris likes to refer to as his, "Christmas"

Before the trip Chris had to go get his new do....Chase did not know what to think!And there off....Waiting for the ferry to arrive...along with that big semi in the back. The boys got on, the semi did not!Chris and Kelly and there scenic view from the ferry.Chris and Ted at Four CornersBiggest Porta Potty Ever!The whole crew this year!Chris and Bryan in there rain gear! Sounds like they wore this a lot this year!Sounds like this lady was a load of laughs. She just had to get her picture taken with a bike and her dachshund. What a weirdo...One last pic of the guys and there bikes! PRECIOUS! Just a little bit of what we were missing out on! No thanks for the sore butt for me, but I am glad the guys had a great time!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not so sure about the hair cut. I am glad the guys had a good time. I can't wait until we have a good time . Just 2 more weeks until I get to see chase....

Meridith O. said...

I had no idea about the whole haircut thing! Why didn't Cody do it???!!!!! Hahaha. Just Kidding. It does look like that would totally be Christmas for a guy. Not so much for me!

Megan said...

If I was a guy, that would be a totally awesome trip. I have to agree with you on the sore butt thing, not worth it!

Traciannee said...

I think it is so funny how Andy and Chris ended up with the same haircut. The guys had such a great time to bad it rained so much fun them. Great pictures!

One proud Mommie said...

WOW looks like a real life wild hogz adventure. Any Brawls? If not tell chris I said he would be so much cooler if there were LOL :)

Rachel and Kelly said...

These are the first pics of the trip I have seen. I love the rain suits. I really want to see a picture of Kellys from what I hear it was a one piecer. I'm glad they had fun.

Jess Perry said...

How fun...I agree. You do get a sore butt! What the outhouse...that is awesome!

Shelley said...

Chris's hair is AWESOME!! Biker Bad Boy! :)