Sunday, January 27, 2008

Girls Day....Boys Play!

While we have a girls day it always gives the boys an opporunity to play! Wait...That is every Saturday! :) This week we had Nalani's baby shower, it is always a good time to get together with the girls and Ohhh and Agghhh over all the cute and fun gifts. I am so excited for her and cannot wait for her cute little guy to get here. It just isn't soon enough and I am sure she will agree. While the girls were at the baby shower the boys of course went snow mobling. Chris loves going and pretty much spends most Saturdays when the snow is good on his snow mobile. It was a great Saturday....We love spending time together and we love spending time with our friends so we got the best of both worlds! Baby Shower Time!
Yep, you may not reconize him under the mask, but that is Chris.

7 Months 3 Weeks Old
I always have to add just a little in about Chase....what can I say, I love that little boy! This past week he has learned to clap and wave. Just a little video to show how cute it is....

6 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

Your little boy is so cute and you are looking really great by the way. Hopefully next time we are in Utah I will get to see you guys. I haven't even met the little guy yet. Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the little clip of Chase it keeps me close yet so far away . I miss you all so much

Jeff & Melissa said...

I love his non-stop clapping!!

steph said...

I love the little video. Isn't it funny we get so excited over something that is normally not very exciting! He definitely has your families genes!

nalani said...

It was a fun girls day. I love how the shower was planned for earlier in the day so it wouldn't waste everyones day and then we ended up hanging out til after 4pm!!!! I loved every minute of it. Tell Chris I'll let Jed go snowmobiling next time-----maybe!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

wow he is getting so big...i love it..and how fun for nalani....she is so cute