Friday, January 11, 2008

7 Months Old

Chase turned 7 months old this week! All I can say is we have our hands full with this little guy! He has lots of energy and is everywhere now. He really has just the best little personality and is forever bouncing up and down. You would think everything around him is just so exciting. This week we had a playdate and alot of his friends came over. It is so cute to see all the kids together and to see them grow. They all have such fun personalities and have fun ways of showing excitement. Chase likes to bounce up and down, while his friend Payton makes the cutest exciting breathing noises. It was fun to have all the girls over, and although I don't have pics to share, I hope that we will do it again soon!

Chase right now is forever trying to stand. It is so cute, yet I wish that he would just enjoy the crawling period so I am not always having to hold him up. Now when I walk into his room in the mornings, or from naps he is standing at his crib waiting for me to come and get him. He always starts off with little ooh's and agghhh's and if I don't come in right away he will let out a shreak! Persitant little guy!Akways trying to stand up!Grabbing a drink on the go!Come and get me mom!
So excited to see my mommy!


12 comments:

Jeanette said...

Chase is adorable. I can't believe that he is 7 months old. Boy time flies.

amy said...

I think that it's time that his mattress is lowered. It's very apparent by the video. He is going to bounce himself right out!

Sara said...

So cute as always! Seriously can't believe he is 7 months!!! Crazy!

Jeff & Melissa said...

He is growing so fast... cant wait to see him tomorrow!

Julie G. said...

His bouncing is my favorite. He is a doll. Just wait until he starts walking he will love it.

Jess Perry said...

He is so cute. Bryn is a little jumper too and active one. And while it is exhausting, it is so much fun to see her so curious and involved and excited about everything!!

Ben and Sherrie said...

He is getting so big. He will be walking I am sure by the time I see you again.

Ben and Sherrie said...

He is getting so big. He will be walking I am sure by the time I see you again.

Lani said...

Those are some DANG cute pics of him! I can't believe how active he is. You've got your work cut out for you. :-)

Chante said...

I can't believe how active he is with him looking so little and being only 7 months! He makes my Brecon look like a wuss. Don't tell Briant I said that! No, Brecon looks just as big but can't do any of that! He is sooo cute!

Lula. said...

cute pictures. i love the video--he is so cute bouncing around like he does.

Unknown said...

Hey he is so stinkin cute! He is growing up so fast. I feel like you should still have a newborn!