Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whats been going on?

Charity Ride
On Saturday Chris and I, along with Kelly and Rach and Dahlberg participated in a charity ride for Sargent Terry the officer who was shot in Lehi a few months ago. We started at the Harley Davidson shop in Orem and headed down to Nephi to ride the Nebo Loop, and ended in Lehi for a BBQ. It was an amazing ride and an amazing turn out for such a good cause. To be in the ride you payed $25 per bike and then another $15 for each passenger. There were about 350 bikes with about half with passengers so you can imagine how much money was raised. It was a great ride with all the leaves that were changing, but even more I just loved the reason behind the ride and I hope that we can do more of these in the future.

Chase got to hang out with Aunt Melissa while we went and he had a great time. They met us at the BBQ and we listened to music had a little grub.
Thanks Auntie Melissa for watching me!

Cash is Back!

Well I watch Cash a little here and there for Nalani and since August he was all booked up with family and Daddy time. Chase and I were going through withdraws! Well FINALLY he is back. Jed has been out of town with work so Chase and I have had lots of fun having the Cash man back in the house....(Literally) I always tell Nalani watching both Chase and Cash make me feel like I could really handle two, but then I realize I have 2 great kids I am watching. :)

I just thought this pic was funny. And Cash just giggles away...Music Time!
Baby Aubree is here!

My sister Michelles little girl has arrived. Michelle was scheduled for a c-section on October 1, but went into labor on Sunday and they decided to do ahead and get that little one here.

7lbs, 20 inches long

I am so happy she is here and cannot wait to go to FL next week to give her lots of hugs and kisses.

9 comments:

Lani said...

So many things to say. Fun ride for you guys. Good job taking part in the good cause. Such cute pictures of Chase and Cash! And I can't believe Michelle had her baby. So cute! I'll bet your just dying to get to FL.

Meridith O. said...

Man,I wish we could have gone on the ride with you guys. It looks like so much fun! Cute pictures of Cash and Chase. You could totally handle two!

nalani said...

Fun pictures of best friends Cash and Chase. Michelle's baby is so cute---I just want to kiss those cheeks!! You have to giver her lots of kisses from me too!

Chari said...

I'm so proud of you guys for participating in Capt. Terry's ride! You are good people :) Little Aubree is a cutie! I totally think she looks like Jathan!!!

Robin D said...

I'm finally back to the blogging world! Hopeully I'll do better and not slack off so much! What cute pictures of those boys! And congratulations on your little niece. She's adorable! Have a safe trip back to FL!

Terry said...

Cute pictues of the little guys! Aubrey is a little doll baby. Give her lots of kisses!

Traciannee said...

Darling little new niece. That is so great that you get to go visit her so soon. Have fun!

tatum said...

fun riding! cute baby, congrats to the mom!!!! ( tell her hi from me)

Sara said...

HA! How funny is the picture with Chase laying on him! You can definatley have 2 now! When Chase starts sitting on his face then you really will have the feelings of two! Trying to prtect the younger one is what fills up my day now! HA! Oh, I always loved going on rides like this with my Dad... once your butt goes dead though... it sucks! jk I am jealous you guys have one, though not as jealous as Wes is! I think you are in Florida cause I haven't seen you... have a good trip and we will do sidewalk chalk when you return! Get excited!