Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trip to Florida!

This past week I headed to Florida to visit my new little neice Aubree! She was such a cutie and so tiny. Chase and I stayed with Michelle to help her out a little and Chase could not stop kissing Aubree. We had lots of fun spending time with her and with my family. While we were there they blessed Aubree. It was a perfect day with a perfect blessing given by my dad! All in all we had a great time visiting with everyone and was sad to leave so soon! Next time we go and visit she will be all grown up! :)

Snug like a bug in a rug! All dressed up in her little blessing dress!Blessing DayChase holding baby Aubree
Chase fell asleep with Uncle Matt holding him pretty much every night. Josh and Carter

16 Months Old

Chase is now 16 months old. He is such a cutie and I love every minute I have with him. These past few months he just does the funniest little things. Every since he turned a year old he has been such a mimicker and I just can't help but laugh. He walks around with my big round brush and hair dryer and will pretend he is doing his hair....I know what you are thinking, "What hair?" He pretends he is clipping his toe nails and helps with all the house chores... dusting, sweeping, etc. Hey we have to start them early, right? He is starting to talk more and more every day. Sometimes it is only the words a mom can understand and other times they are clear as day, but I love that he is able to communicate just a little more and he gets excited and will clap everytime he gets a new word down. Some of the words he is now saying is: shoe, hot, momma, daddy, boobers, baby, thankyou...which is really just the word "you", and cheese. Those are just a few off the top of my head. He HAS to eat with his little utinsels and thinks he is such a big boy now, which he is, what happened to my baby? It is just cute to see him grow up and I have loved every stage. What a great little guy I have....I love that he wants to try to drive the car every chance that he gets, and I love that he will kiss my face 10 times in a row. I think it is so cute that when he hears the garage door open that he runs to the door to see Chris and I just love how excited he gets when he runs to you and gives you the biggest hugs and kisses. I could go on and on, but just needed a few of my favorite things to remember at this age of
what a cutie I have! I mean look at those big eyes....don't they just melt your heart!
Ok really..... I am done now!

8 comments:

Chari said...

Aubree is so tiny! How nice that you were able to be there for her blessing. Looks like you had a good time :) And as always, Chase is too cute!!!!

Robin D said...

Chase is a little stud! I love this age they're so fun and adventurous.

Michele said...

It really does seem like yesterday that Chase was born. He is so handsome and those blue eyes are going to break some hearts.

M Occasionally B said...

I was wondering why it had been so long since your lsat blog. I guess being in Flordia explains it. Your new little niece is os cute and I can't beleive how big Chase is now. Time goes by so fast!

tatum said...

oh my gosh! she is sooo cute, looks just like her mama! chase is so funny, love the computer pics. be a good profile for monster.com (job networks)...we miss you guys, tried to call you the other day, where have you been all our lives??????

Megan said...

Chase is such a cute little man! We need to see you guys, it's been too long. Isn't there a BBQ coming up or something?

Traciannee said...

Darling little new niece. That is great that you were able to go down and spend time hugging her, helping your sister and having some family time.

Harris Family said...

What a great trip! Can Chase really get any cuter? Please tell me you have sent that picture into Parents magazine or something - you'd win a lot of money!