Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend. On Friday night we headed to Wingers for the 2 for $20 deal then just hung out at home and watched Drillbit Taylor. I thought this movie was going to be dumb, but actually ended up liking it and thought it was hilarious. So if you have a night looking for a fun movie to watch....I give this 2 thumbs up! And if you don't like it, don't blame me.

On Saturday we headed to the BYU game. As many of you know it was a blow out, but still so fun to watch! We had a great time at the game and Chase loved it as well! He was stomping on the bleachers and clapping and would let out a loud scream hear and there cheering along. On Sunday we headed to Nephi to celebrate my nephews birthday. Chris thought it would be funny since they were twins to give them each half of a $20 bill. I don't think the twins understood exactly what he was doing, but everyone else got a little laugh out of it!

All in all it was a great weekend with a little relaxing a few fun activities!

Go BYU!
Chase on our way to Nephi! As you can see he is SO excited!
The twins and there halfs of there $20 bills....They were a little confused!
Adam giving Chase hugs...he does not know what to think of that.

Chase digging around the garden.I just had to add this pic because I thought it was so funny. About a week ago Chase of course was rummaging through the drawers and grabbed the toe nail clippers and sat down and did this. I thought it was so cute! Kids this age are just watching everything you do....even when you don't think they are.

9 comments:

Sara said...

He looked so cute in his "uniform"! Go cougars! I can't believe how tan he is... well all of you for that matter! He is really so cute and I am thinking he and Ava should date in the future!! What do you say?!

Traciannee said...

What a fun weekend. Looks like a future BYU fan in the makings. Yes, kids watch everything, that is so cute!

Chari said...

Chase is so smart! You guys are in trouble when he gets older :) This is proof that kids are always watching what we do!!

Unknown said...

:( I miss Chase soooooooooo much I need a fix real soon..... He is so cute.......

Lani said...

Chase is so dang cute and such a little man already. I love his little mohawk.

Brett and Rachael said...

Jen, I totally want to do mom and me swim lessons this fall! I'll find out where to do them unless you already know of a good place and I'll call you on that one! :) Cute pics too by the way, I can't believe how big Chase is!

steph said...

Kids are so much smarter than we think. Bryce knows how to pry the child proof thingy off of the pantry doorknob. He is always trying to get snacks out of the pantry. We were also at the game! Wasn't it a perfect day!

tatum said...

what a cutie, glad you had fun at the game. haven't talked to you in a while, call me sometime.

Shelley said...

Aren't they such smart little buggers?! I thought they were still babies, but NO they are full grown learning GIANTS! ;)