Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a Weekend!

We had a great weekend! We started off heading to Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove and hit the rodeo. It was LOTS of fun to hang out with all of our friends and eat our favorite treat of Strawberries and Cream! Chase was pretty entertained and had a late night, but seemed to love all the attention he was getting for everyone there! On Saturday Chris and I worked on the deck and on the yard. We are really trying to get the deck summer ready so we can enjoy! Chris finished up on the deck and now we are just waiting on the iron railing and on curbing to go around the deck. Needless to say, we are excited and have been sitting out there every night enjoying the summer evenings. Although I missed out on a day at Seven Peaks with the girls it was fun day working in the yard with the hubby!

Chris and Chase heading into Strawberry Days
Family Pic at the rodeo! Yes we consider Rach family too! :)Chase watching the Steer Wrestling with Amy! He was making the funniest faces!I just love this picture of Madison! (Nalani you are cute in the pic too!) :) She had a hotdog in one hand and a dr pepper in the other! It was so funny watching her eat this huge hotdog! Sam under the bleachers colleting the items all the kids were dropping. Saturday working on the deck!Chase taking a break from all of his hard work! Yep, it is like 4 pm and he is still in his jammies!Finished Product.....so far!
OK.....So I know this is a long blog...with TONS of pics, but I thought I would just add our Monday in as well. I had both Cash and Ry over on Monday and we had lots of fun just relaxing and playing! Ry is always so good to help out with both Chase and Cash and we all just sit and play all day! In the afternoon we headed over to Gibby's 1 year old birthday! What a fun Monday! Just another fun way to end the weekend!

Cash and Ry
I took the Bouncer Seat out for Cash and it looks like Chases memories came back of how much he loved it. He was in it bouncing up and down and just laughing to hard! (Ry took these pics)Gibbys Birthday at the Baseball field! This pic was not easy to get! :)Chase and his first snowie at the game!

16 comments:

Terry said...

Deck is looking great! Can't wait to see it totally finished. Looks like you had a great time this weekend and Monday. Keep the pictures coming!

nalani said...

Those are some stinkin fun pictures---i'm going to have to steal a couple of those from you!!!

Lula. said...

Your deck is looking awesome! That will be so great to have!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the pic's this is the only way I can keep in touch with the grandbabies ..... I miss you all

Traciannee said...

I love all the pictures. How fun, I am sad to have missed the Strawberry Days Rodeo but we were so glad you all made it to Gibby's Party. And Chase, Thanks for sharing your snowie with Etta.

Ben and Sherrie said...

The deck looks good and may I say I am a little jealous that the weather is so nice that you can enjoy it.

Megan said...

The deck is looking great! I especially love the guy standing in the background of your 'family' picture. You know, the one with the HUGE belly. He adds great dimension!

Jeanette said...

The deck looks great. I am sure that you guys will love it. I look at mine everyday and think i need to go out a use it but then never do. It was fun seeing you, Chris and Chase at Strawberry Days.

Rachel and Kelly said...

Wow. I totally didn't even notice the guy with the big belly in "our" family picture until Megs said something, but I definitely laughed out loud when I saw it.

cathol said...

your deck looks awesome! Lynn and I braved Seven Peaks yesterday, it was so busy, but the kids had fun!

Lani said...

Your deck is awesome! Nice work Chris!

Shelley said...

I'm in love with your deck,...I might come steal it one night! ;) If it were possible I'd do it! ;)

steph said...

It looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer. The deck looks great and I am looking forward to a great BBQ out there sometime soon hopefully.

Sara said...

I will say it again... I am so jealous you guys have your deck!! Nice work Chris!! I saw you out there mowing the lawn... you go girl!! That is something I hope to never do!!

p.s. Target is having a HUGE clearance on their outdoor stuff, like patio stuff and awnings! Just an fyi!

Harris Family said...

What cute pictures! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. The deck looks awesome too!

tatum said...

wow, that deck looks awesome, tell chris he did a good job. i have't seen you guys in a while, i will call you this week, we need to hang out. hope your fourth was fun. =)