Monday, June 9, 2008

One Year Old Appointment & Seven Peaks

Chase has his 1 year old appointment yesterday! It is still so crazy to me that a year has come and gone so fast and how this little guy is just growing like a weed. The doctor as always was so good with him, and said that Chase loves to show off his little milestones. What can I say? He loves to ham it up for the doctor more than anyone. It was so cute, because the doctor always pokes on there stomachs a little to check for...well to check for whatever doctors check for. Well as he started poking Chase he started laughing and giggled away. Chase is just a little tickilish as many of you know.
The sad part of the day of course was the shots. The shock that came to me was the fact that 2 of the shots had to go in his arm. For the most part Chase has always been very good when he was gotten shots and would wimper, but as soon as I picked him up he would be ok. Today was a different story. I had to hold his arms and they give him three shots at the same time, 2 in the arm and one in the leg. As soon as he got them, his back curled up and he did a shiver and started screaming. I thought with me holding him he would get better, but he cried for almost 10 minutes. It made me feel so bad just for the simple fact that he has never reacted that way before, and that I could tell he was in pain. Poor guy... Afterward we went to Target and Walmart and he seemed to be feeling better and even got a little smoothie as a treat for being such a brave boy!

Weight-21 lbs 8 oz (29 percentile%)
Height- 31.1 inches (82 percentile%)

Seven Peaks...So Much Fun!
Today we were able to hit the Seven Peaks with Lani and Payton and, Rylee. It was so much fun! I love seeing the kids play together and it makes Seven Peaks that much more fun for me!
Here are just a few pics of the day!
Payton and Chase.
Chase loves to spash in the water!
Ry is loving the water, and her sunbathing!

I just love this pic of Payton! So cute!

I just think this video of all the kids splashing around is so cute...my voice narrating is not so cute, so just mute and look at the cute kids. :)

6 comments:

amy said...

I love that picture of Payton too! Thanks for taking Ry. I know she had a good time hanging out with everyone...especially her Chasey Poo.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Payton is getting so big. I love seeing Rylee and of course my little Chase I wish I could be there....

Chari said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am jealous :) Also, that is the cutest pic of Chase in his diaper. I just love that kid!!

Lani said...

Jen, you're just a PEACH! You know why. You're bonded even more now. :-)

Cameron Family said...

Ha, Ha! I felt the bond as soon as I made the change. :) ALready excited for another fun day at Seven Peaks!

tatum said...

chase is so tall! he going to need to eat to catch up with that height, cute pictures!