Friday, September 21, 2007

15 Weeks Old

Sorry this is a little late! I have gotten a few calls already asking where my weekly blog of Chase is , so I apoligize for the delay. Here a just a few pics of the last week. This week I have been dragging him around with me to work and girls lunches. He loves it and loves all the attention that he gets from all the girls! He continues to make us laugh every day. He has a death grip that will not loosen up when he grabs anything, so watch out for your fingers! He also shows signs now when certain things scare him. This has been happening the last few weeks, but the one thing we find that always will get a big grumpy face is when he hears chairs or tables being moved across the floor. It is so cute! What can I say, I love his grumpy faces, I love his happy faces. I love everything about him!
The little guy goes to bed about 8PM everynight, and although I love that time, it makes me sad at the same time because I miss him! It makes me just love the mornings even more when I get to see his little smiles waiting for me to pick him up! Alright, well that is enough for this week! Enjoy the pics!All ready for church!Such a Cutie!Attempting a Family Picture!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much I love the Chase show. I am counting the days until you get here.....

Traciannee said...

He is getting so big. Please don't let him beat up Gibson. I love how he smiles when he knows he is making the chair bounce.

Terry said...

I love the video clip you did of the little guy! He's just the cutest. Has he started rocking his infant seat yet?