Friday, September 7, 2007

13 Weeks Old

Here is our little man getting bigger and stronger every day. He loves playing with both Chris and I, and we love finding new games that will entertain him. He loves reading and seems so intent on the pages of the book when you read to him. He loves his Baby Einstein, singing time, bath time, dancing, and well anything where he has your full attention.

What can I say he is a cutie!

Such a little Man!
Chris love to throw Chase in the air! Chase loves it and laughs...it just freaks me out! Here is one where Chris is just holding him in the air.....It's his "Mini Me"

Playing horsey with Mommy!

He give lots of funny faces and smiles while playing horsey!

What a cutie!What? Horsey time is over!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, he is getting so big. I see alot of you in him , but I also see Chris.What can I say he is a handsome dude. I love you all so very much thanks for the updates,they make my week.....

Jeff & Melissa said...

This kids has the biggest eyes ever... so freakin cute!!

amy said...

Soon Chase is going to be standing on Chris' hands :)

Michele said...

He is so cute! I love it when you bring him to work. He's so fun to cuddle with, makes me wish mine were still little.

Leah said...

Could he get any cuter? What a little stud!

Julie G. said...

I love his WIDE eyes! So cute!

Rachel and Kelly said...

He is getting so big. He looks different every time I see him. I can't wait to see him today.